Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Archive
 New Members Cases
 Computer Error
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ATCS
Rank; Hector Tax Inspector

28 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  23:06:47  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Hi All
I was begining to think I was very alone in the tax credits saga and at the point of giving up.Not exactly something you can discuss with just anyone.

My saga began last year when after correctly filling out the review our award notice was sent out showing that I had an income of £0.00 I rang immediatly to let them know.I was not able to give them exact figures as I'd just had surgery and couldnt get to them .I quoted rough amounts from a previous claim and told them they'd already got the correct info'.

We thought nothing more untill my husband began recieving endless giros.After several phone calls and continually being told they were ours,we spent them.

Then out of the blue we had a letter from the compliance team who were now about to me send "formal notification of her decision".She was basically implied that I'd made a fraudulent claim.She'd even been in touch with my building society and told me of a savings acc I'd forgotten all about!

After many conversations I asked for a copy of my origional review form and it showed that I'd filled it in correctly, yet the computer system hadn't picked it up when it was scanned.

The girl I delt with was lovely (a rarity for the TCO) and advised me to appeal ,which I did.

However, she herself then filled in the Amended forms incorrectly and I had to phone to get it put right.

I did appeal and sent a copy of the correctly filled in review form,only to have my appeal turned down "because I'd phoned to tell them of an increase in my income'!

I'd phoned them to tell them about their mistakes!I've written two futher letters today and have contacted my MP but was wondering has any one one a case where it was computer error?

Sorry its such a long post but its helpful just to be able to talk about it.

£

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  23:45:06  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
Hello ATCS and Welcome!

First things first, I'm sorry to hear that you've not been well and hope you are on the road to recovery.

Regarding the Tax Credits Fiasco and your income being shown as £0.00, I think this is a known glitch in their software that has been discussed previously in this forum - maybe our good Friend Robert will be able to find the link to it for us?

Regarding the Compliance Officer accusing you of making a "Fraudulent Claim" I think you should write a very strong letter of COMPLAINT. Print COMPLAINT in large red letters at the top of every sheet of paper, and across the front of the envelope and sent it by Recorded Delivery. Make sure that you keep copies too!!

The only thing you have done wrong - in my humble opinion - is relying too much on telephone calls. In my experience, a telephone call isn't worth the paper it's written on and when dealing with such a devious & shifty "organisation" such as HMRC - or indeed any other of this Government's Departments, you should do so only in writing!! (and make sure you keep copies for at least six years and use Recorded Delivery)

If you must telephone them, do try to record the conversation, or at least tell the operator to log the call & read back to you what has been logged. Then write to them to confirm what was said, sent it by Recorded Delivery and keep a copy!

I'm sorry if this seems like a long-winded faff, but in my experience it isn't enough for you to be fire proof in your dealings with these incompetents - you need to be bomb proof!

Do make sure that you keep a record of all your expenses incurred during your dispute/appeal or whatever the Hell it's called these days, so you can claim these costs back from them! This is not my idea, but theirs and you'll find it here;

You must be logged in to see this link.

I'm pleased to see you've contacted your MP and hope that (s)he is one of the more helpful ones - many are not it seems.

The media is an effective tool in these disputes, and there have been some cases recently where HMRC have gone into full retreat following the intervention of a newspaper reporter or two.

See an advisor at your local Citizens advice bureau too who are starting to get the hang of this problem, and do visit our main site here;You must be logged in to see this link.

Have a good nosey around and please sign our petition - a link to it will be found on the main site.

Download the "Free Appeals Pack" and use it to get your SAR underway. This should get you copies of everything that HMRC hold on you - including your telephone calls which they should send to you on CD (if they don't lose the CD of course!)

Write letters to Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling and Jane Kennedy too. These are the three wise monkeys who are ultimately responsible for the mess we have found ourselves in.

That's all from me for now, no doubt some of our other Friends will be along shortly to offer their advice & support.

Sorry it's such a long reply......

Apathy rules OK - so why do I bother?

Edited by - Alan the Geordie on 13/03/2008 00:13:23
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Rank; Captain Gordon

247 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2008 :  13:47:05  Show Profile Send Sarah a Private Message
Hi ATCS

And welcome to a not very exclusive club!

I think Ali had an overpayment because her income was zeroed so I will email her and ask her to get back to you, because I believe she has had some of it written off.

Good luck
Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2008 :  21:37:39  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Alan the Geordie

Hello ATCS and Welcome!

First things first, I'm sorry to hear that you've not been well and hope you are on the road to recovery.

Regarding the Tax Credits Fiasco and your income being shown as £0.00, I think this is a known glitch in their software that has been discussed previously in this forum - maybe our good Friend Robert will be able to find the link to it for us?

Regarding the Compliance Officer accusing you of making a "Fraudulent Claim" I think you should write a very strong letter of COMPLAINT. Print COMPLAINT in large red letters at the top of every sheet of paper, and across the front of the envelope and sent it by Recorded Delivery. Make sure that you keep copies too!!

The only thing you have done wrong - in my humble opinion - is relying too much on telephone calls. In my experience, a telephone call isn't worth the paper it's written on and when dealing with such a devious & shifty "organisation" such as HMRC - or indeed any other of this Government's Departments, you should do so only in writing!! (and make sure you keep copies for at least six years and use Recorded Delivery)

If you must telephone them, do try to record the conversation, or at least tell the operator to log the call & read back to you what has been logged. Then write to them to confirm what was said, sent it by Recorded Delivery and keep a copy!

I'm sorry if this seems like a long-winded faff, but in my experience it isn't enough for you to be fire proof in your dealings with these incompetents - you need to be bomb proof!

Do make sure that you keep a record of all your expenses incurred during your dispute/appeal or whatever the Hell it's called these days, so you can claim these costs back from them! This is not my idea, but theirs and you'll find it here;

I'm pleased to see you've contacted your MP and hope that (s)he is one of the more helpful ones - many are not it seems.

The media is an effective tool in these disputes, and there have been some cases recently where HMRC have gone into full retreat following the intervention of a newspaper reporter or two.

See an advisor at your local Citizens advice bureau too who are starting to get the hang of this problem, and do visit our main site here;You must be logged in to see this link.

Have a good nosey around and please sign our petition - a link to it will be found on the main site.

Download the "Free Appeals Pack" and use it to get your SAR underway. This should get you copies of everything that HMRC hold on you - including your telephone calls which they should send to you on CD (if they don't lose the CD of course!)

Write letters to Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling and Jane Kennedy too. These are the three wise monkeys who are ultimately responsible for the mess we have found ourselves in.

That's all from me for now, no doubt some of our other Friends will be along shortly to offer their advice & support.

Sorry it's such a long reply......

Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2008 :  22:00:44  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Oops

Sorry for above post not yet got to grips with the system!

Was trying to put in a part of a qoute from Alan the Goerdie.

Anyhow what I was trying to say was thanks for support and ....

Alan the geordie - Your right I have relied on phone conversations too much. Last week I made a call to the Overpayment team and had a particularly nasty girl on the phone. I was only trying to find out why they refused my appeal when they were aware that I was waiting for transcripts.She raised her voice to me,and wouldnt let me get a word in edgeways.Every time I tried to speak to would practally yell over me.
She kept saying that I'd had the money and I'd got to pay it back.
I knew it wasn't mine.
Why did I keep phoning up there was no point.
All I was doing was going over the same things.

I tried to explain to her that we'd actually kept some of the giros
till they went out of date but when we had a large bill in we sent them back and they reissued them, because they were still saying that they were ours and we could have them.

She was having none of it.

Wished I'd have known how to have taped that call! I'm not expecting that call to have been recorded.

Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2008 :  22:07:11  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Forgot to ask why would I have been given the Newcastle address for requesting transcripts and data from the helpline , When the address for data on this site is from Preston?

Is there a difference?
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2008 :  23:32:23  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
>>...why would I have been given the Newcastle address for requesting transcripts and data...<<

'Cos that's where the data is stored - allegedly. For the record, it's at a place called Benton which is near to Longbenton which should not be confused with Shortfatun.

Maybe they think we Geordies are good at keeping secrets?

Edited by - Alan the Geordie on 13/03/2008 23:34:25
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2008 :  23:43:51  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
>>Wished I'd have known how to have taped that call! I'm not expecting that call to have been recorded.<<

There are devices that you can buy which stick to the telephone by means of a rubber suction cup and you plug them into a cassette recorder - or your computer I suppose - but a less complicated way would be to buy one of these little voice recorder things which is about the size of a mobile phone from Argos maybe for about £20? You must be logged in to see this link. or Amazon
and just hold it near the telephone handset while you're using the phone. Obviously there are other places where you can buy these things - Argos was jut the first I thought of.

Incidentally, I've seen ladies using these things when they're doing the shopping at ASDA. They must record their shopping list on it before they leave home & play it back as they're wandering around the shop!

Legally & ethically etc. you are supposed to tell the other party that you are recording the conversation, but when were HMRC ever concerned about legalities & ethics??

Edited by - Alan the Geordie on 13/03/2008 23:57:32
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2008 :  00:03:52  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ATCS

Oops

Sorry for above post not yet got to grips with the system!

Was trying to put in a part of a qoute from Alan the Goerdie.

Anyhow what I was trying to say was thanks for support and ....

Alan the geordie - Your right I have relied on phone conversations too much. Last week I made a call to the Overpayment team and had a particularly nasty girl on the phone. I was only trying to find out why they refused my appeal when they were aware that I was waiting for transcripts.She raised her voice to me,and wouldnt let me get a word in edgeways.Every time I tried to speak to would practally yell over me.
She kept saying that I'd had the money and I'd got to pay it back.
I knew it wasn't mine.
Why did I keep phoning up there was no point.
All I was doing was going over the same things.

I tried to explain to her that we'd actually kept some of the giros
till they went out of date but when we had a large bill in we sent them back and they reissued them, because they were still saying that they were ours and we could have them.

She was having none of it.

Wished I'd have known how to have taped that call! I'm not expecting that call to have been recorded.

This is an issue that you should be writing really strong letters of COMPLAINT about to your MP, Alastair the Darling, Jane Kennedy and Gordon Brown-Nose. And, let it slip to your local newspaper too.

Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2008 :  11:28:38  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Hi Alan

Thanks for the above I will be looking to invest in one of those recorders at the weekend.

Surly if they are being taped their end there shouldn't be a problem with me taping my end. After all I didn't have a choice if I wanted advice from their helpline.

As for the nasty advisor I've just made a second data request (the first never arrived).If it is in there I will be happily sending it to everybody.

Iv'e not made too much fuss about it yet, but have mentioned it to the advisor that I spoke to after, and will do so to anyone else I speak to so if I do get some of the data hopefully it will be mentioned in one of the taped conversations.

I have already spoken to the secretary of my local MP about everything including that girl and she was appalled,shes forwarded all my details to on to my MP but as yet I'v not heard anything.

Is it better to go in all guns blazing or to go steadily?, they seem to be making sooo many mistakes going at their own pace.

Thanks for all your help I had seriously thought of giving up untill I found this site.I feel so much better in myself and now I have a very good idea of how they operate I'm not going to get stressed about it any more. I hope!

Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2008 :  14:33:15  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
Hi ATCS

Don't spend too much money on that recorder, I think about £20 max. rather than one costing £90+

It's rather like mobile phones & watches I think. You can get these that will do the job perfectly well for a modest price - or you can splash-out on a flashy job if you have more money than sense.

You ask ; "Is it better to go in with all guns blazing or to go steadily?"

In my case, I went steaming in at battle stations and with all guns blazing to the point of their barrels glowing, but that's me and what works - and in this case did work - for me may not be the same for everyone else.

We're all different (thankfully) with different personalities, strengths & weaknesses so you need to use whatever means you are most comfortable with.

As for me - well I'm a Geordie and about as subtle as an air raid!

Nuff Sed!

Never hit a man when he's down, It's much easier to kick him!

Edited by - Alan the Geordie on 14/03/2008 14:35:38
Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  01:51:43  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Have not been in touch for sometime as computer crashed big time!
Hopefully Ok now.

Have heard back from my MP.He's had a letter from the TCO saying that I'v told them that my income had gone up and therefore I'm responsible for the overpayment.I've never told them my income has gone up I've merely phoned them to let them know what my income was as per my review form.He's writing to them again asking for them to review their decision in view of the circumstances.

However, a matter of days after my MP became involved I received some cds of the phone conversations Id originally requested on 6th Dec 07!

I'd only actually sent off a second data request letter using the sample off this site the day before. I must say its far more professional than mine was!
I didnt realise you could ask for all the paper work too.

I have now recieved a SAR form asking what type of info I want to have acess to?

Do I need to tick all the boxes ?.They include income tax, VAT, National Insurance, Customs records, Child benefit records as well as tax credits. I dont want to find out weeks down the line the I havent received all the info to help me because I didn't tick a box, although I dont see why I'd want all of it.My hubby is self employed if thats any help.

I also have a couple of other questions

I didnt receive copies of all my phone calls to the TCO, what are the chances of getting them?Will persistance pay off?

The TCO seem to be going down the route that I told them my income went up ,hence it was my fault for the overpayment.I do have a copy of the original form proving that it was filled in correctly,but they have not sent a copy of the phone call that I made when I informed them that they had my income as zero.This particular call was vital in proving that I let them know immediatly that there was an error especially as the onus is very much on ourselves to do so.

Are they likly to persist with the "increase in my income that they were not advised about" which I can prove otherwise or will it be a case of anything goes?.

Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod

3558 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  07:52:46  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
quote:

Hopefully Ok now.

Have heard back from my MP.He's had a letter from the TCO saying that I'v told them that my income had gone up and therefore I'm responsible for the overpayment.I've never told them my income has gone up I've merely phoned them to let them know what my income was as per my review form.He's writing to them again asking for them to review their decision in view of the circumstances.

However, a matter of days after my MP became involved I received some cds of the phone conversations Id originally requested on 6th Dec 07!

I'd only actually sent off a second data request letter using the sample off this site the day before. I must say its far more professional than mine was!

I have now recieved a SAR form asking what type of info I want to have acess to?

Do I need to tick all the boxes ?.They include income tax, VAT, National Insurance, Customs records, Child benefit records as well as tax credits. I dont want to find out weeks down the line the I havent received all the info to help me because I didn't tick a box, although I dont see why I'd want all of it.My hubby is self employed if thats any help.

I didnt receive copies of all my phone calls to the TCO, what are the chances of getting them?Will persistance pay off?

The TCO seem to be going down the route that I told them my income went up ,hence it was my fault for the overpayment.I do have a copy of the original form proving that it was filled in correctly,but they have not sent a copy of the phone call that I made when I informed them that they had my income as zero.This particular call was vital in proving that I let them know immediatly that there was an error especially as the onus is very much on ourselves to do so.

Are they likly to persist with the "increase in my income that they were not advised about" which I can prove otherwise or will it be a case of anything goes?.

Hi again, ATCS. I will reply to those parts of your post which are familiar to my own situation, as others will be along with more ideas soon.

I, too, have had HMRC zero my salary on a whim. £0.00p for a 37-hour week! Well, I know Britain is fast becoming a sweatshop, thanks to Brown et al., but that is ridiculous!

It's a common problem. They did it to me at least three times, and confused matters by putting my correct salary on most of their award notices, whilst secretly basing their award calculations on this zero figure I'd never told them of, and which I knew nothing about! Since the same may have happened to you, it is imperative that you insist on ALL your paperwork and call records relating to your whole tax credit claim (I wouldn't bother about all the other options for data which they give you - must be a new thing.) Just insist on your tax credit paperwork and ALL your call records.

I am starting to see a pattern here, which is that HMRC attempts to get off the hook by claiming any overpayment arose from an increase in income (which didn't exist). Now, I am only speculating from what seems to have happened to me, but I think they are taking your incorrect zero salary not as a fault on their part, but as a correct salary figure for part of your claim history. Thus, when they amend it on their records to show your true salary, it registers as a massive leap in income! So their original error is further compounded by their arrogant belief that you have yourself caused these overpayment problems by failing to notify your correct salary! I don't fully understand how this complicates matters, but it seems that it does. I imagine Splashin will explain it to us in due course.

Right, I will post this before the whole post disappears into the ether (posts can do that sometimes) and continue in part II....

Morpheus: … as long as there is a single breath in his body he'll never give up… and neither can we.
Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod

3558 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  08:04:41  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
quote:

Hopefully Ok now.

Okay, now for Part II. What's the betting that your 'sorry-but-you're-responsible-for-the-overpayment-because-your-income-went-up-above-nil' MP is Nu Labour? They are always, always the ones who take HMRC's side and treat everything HMRC tell them as Gospel truth. Opposition MPs tend to be more sceptical and enquiring. But don't worry, a lot of us are saddled with Brown loyalists yet still manage to make progress on our case. You may have to spell out for your MP what you want him to do, as he won't be volunteering anything, if it rocks the Tax Credit Flagship at all.

You can complain to the Information Commissioner about the delay in receiving your data. It is all grist to the mill.

Do pin the TCO down about that call telling them they had your salary down as zero. Interestingly, we are starting to see some write-offs for people who had their salary details zeroed (although they are holding out on mine - can't think why!!! Perhaps I am perceived as a little too lairy and undeserving of due discretion? Who knows...)

It is all about perseverence and belief that - as an honest, compliant claimant - you will eventually win through. Do not take anything HMRC say as the truth or the last word, but query it and refute it if you know it is wrong. That's the only way to win your case AND get them to see where they need to clean up their act for the good of all.

Good luck!

Morpheus: … as long as there is a single breath in his body he'll never give up… and neither can we.
Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  23:03:38  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Some good news, the TCO have admitted the computer error was their mistake and have written off nearly £2500! and probably all down to my MP becoming involved (I first contacted him in March).

However, their cleverly worded reply to him made no mention of the fact they still expect me to repay the remaining £1091.00.

So having informed him of the above he will be contacting them again.

Thank you all for all your help, support and advice!
Go to Top of Page

Sarah
Rank; Captain Gordon

247 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  12:36:20  Show Profile Send Sarah a Private Message
Hi ATCS and well done! Keep fighting for the remainder to be written off.
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2008 :  22:28:44  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
Hello again ATCS.

As far as your MP is concerned you are only one of his/her many constituents, but that's no concern of yours.

So far as you are concerned, YOU are his/her ONLY contituent!! YOU pay his/her wages!!

YOU are the most important person he/she is ever likely to deal with and he/she works for YOU!

Get stuck in and make the so-and-so do the job for YOU!!

Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod

3558 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2008 :  06:15:24  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
Hi ATCS. Once HMRC has started to admit mistakes, you will probably discover a knock-on effect where other years have been blighted by HMRC's clinging to outdated information even whilst you have been advising new income figures. Thanks to PJ I have discovered that this is what has happened to me. It is very complicated and you will probably need someone who knows what they are doing, like PJ or Splashin, or perhaps MissFroy2,to tease it out for you; the evidence will be in your SARN data. It may just be as matter of finding the time to go through it all yet again. HMRC do not make our lives easy, do they?

Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2008 :  22:24:37  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Have just received all my SARN data.The packaging was very badly torn all down the one side. There were two sticky lables (stuck on by the Royal Mail)to say that the packaging had been damaged and had been made secure ie the lables were stuck over the tear.

However, those two sticky lables were also torn. Two elastic bands were the only things that were keeping my fragile bundle of personal data together! Not Happy considerig what it contains!

Have taken lots of photos and will be sending a letter of complaint to Preston.

Have had a quick look at the data and have seen some abreviations that I will need some help with as I cant find codes for it. Will post a bit later when I've had better look.

Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2008 :  14:04:27  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Hi, I cant believe its been that long since I last posted.

A lot has happened since my last post. A couple of weeks after my last post I had surgery and shortly after that the TCO wrote off a further sum of money. Which was particularly good news as I was not up to dealing with them at the time. It left £386 outstanding and I again wrote to dispute this because this was where the compliance team got my income wrong when they reissued the award notice, after their investigation in Nov'. As far as I was concerned it was pretty much sorted which was a relief as I was having a few medical problems.

However, this dispute was also turned down, despite me enclosing the origional review form (showing our proper income) and refering the the telephone conversation where I phone them to let them know of their error. The advisor at the time even apologised for their mistake!.

I then got back in touch with my MP who is now dealing with the above.

Since then we have also had to send in our review form and quite ligitimatly my husbands income fell last year by £2300 and I was a little concerned how this would be delt with particularly as the TCO had written off pretty much all of the overpayment( I have letters admitting their mistake).

I was quite right to be concerned as it now appears they have taken back the money they overpayed us.

The finalised award notice for last year shows in the overpayment section that "£2774.63 has already been collected back from later award(s).

Are they allowed to do this?

I have enough going on with my health at the moment and I thought I got this all sorted it now appears even more complicated.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

ATCS

28 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  21:23:10  Show Profile Send ATCS a Private Message
Any advice would be gratefully received.

I have just received a reply from my MP regarding my overpayment. Whilst he continues to support me the TCO’ s cleverly worded reply’s to him make it sound like I have totally misunderstood what is going on. They have told him that there is no overpayment outstanding. There isn't because they've already taken it back.

My husband’s income fell by £2300 last year, this was mainly due to me having major surgery to my foot in June. Unable to use crutches I was in a wheelchair for nearly 4 months and had to have my bed in the front room for the whole of that time. My husband had to do everything for me and the children. This, along with a couple large bills accounted for the drop in his income.

I’m assuming that this meant that when the TCO finalised the tax credits for 2007/2008 they owed us money and it is from this that they have reclaimed the overpayment that had been previously written off.

A part of me feels leave well alone, but another part cannot forget all the stress and sleepless nights. Let alone the tone and attitude of some of the TCO’s staff! I have several letters admitting it was their error.

We are a low income family and I am due further surgery in the near future as the original did not go quite as anticipated. There is a real possability that that I may be in a wheelchair again for several months should major surgery be necessary.

I wrote to them in September asking why they have taken back money they agreed we did not need to repay .

To date I’ve had no reply.

Any advice or comments would be gratefully received.
Many thanks.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tax Credit Casualties Forum © 2005-10 Tax Credit Casualties Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2