Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Archive
 Your Comments (Tax Credit Related)
 Why do we .......
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  01:46:51  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
..... have a section of the forum entitled "New Members" and another entitled "Questions Answers & Cases"?

It is very confusing deciding at what point a New Member's post becomes "not new" and at what point does it become a "Question Answer & Case"?

Never it would seem, as most posts in the New Members section stay there until they have run their course - or the member rolls-over & gives in.

Most New Members come here with a "Question" or "Case" for which they are seeking an "Answer" and we tell them on the main page to post in the "New Memebers" section which most do, but some don't, so what is the "Questions Answers & Cases" section actually for?

"The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions.

In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed."

Adolf Hitler

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

cheb74
Rank; Hector Tax Inspector

16 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2010 :  18:27:13  Show Profile Send cheb74 a Private Message
Well you do ask us to post in new members so as not to get lost in existing threads ! So i would guess maybe someone should be suggesting that once you have started talking to someone to move the thread over to another board ?
Maybe change the board name to new members Q&A and the other to ongoing threads ?

Personally though Alan i blame the parents !

Oh and why did you post this thread in new members ? Isnt it a question ?!!!
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2010 :  22:01:21  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
<< Oh and why did you post this thread in new members ? Isnt it a question ?!!! >>

Haha ..... nice one cheb!

Actually, I did post it there too - as I wasn't sure where it should be!!

"The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions.

In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed."

Adolf Hitler
Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod

3558 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  16:36:13  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
Alan, as you are now fully in charge of the Forum (an excellent decision, might I add?), if you want to make the necessary changes/improvements, I am sure these will be universally welcomed. If you've got the technological understanding, I have no doubt whatsoever that you have the skill to revamp the forum in any way you see fit, and leave it much improved. So I would say - it's in your capable hands!

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin

3032 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  18:23:40  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ali M-W

Alan, as you are now fully in charge of the Forum (an excellent decision, might I add?), if you want to make the necessary changes/improvements, I am sure these will be universally welcomed. If you've got the technological understanding, I have no doubt whatsoever that you have the skill to revamp the forum in any way you see fit, and leave it much improved. So I would say - it's in your capable hands!

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Yes pet.

Adolf Hitler
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tax Credit Casualties Forum © 2005-10 Tax Credit Casualties Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2