Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Archive
 London Tour
 Tax Credit Consultation?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ali M-W
Mod

3558 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  09:34:22  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
I think we can expect the new government - so long as it is the predicted/longed for NEW government - to deliver a consultation on tax credits within their first year of taking up office.

Looking into my crystal ball (cue Alan the Geordie's innuendo's here)I see CLAIMANTS or CUSTOMERS actually being consulted in the next one! (Unlike the hapless and quick to resign Jane Kennedy's Pseudo-consultations which I dedicated a little song to here, third one down: You must be logged in to see this link. .)

Anyone interested in participating? (the Tax Credit Casualties, unlike our beloved Labour Government, do try to involve tax credit victims in consultation.)

This may not happen if the Lib Dems do well, and form a coalition in which their own approach to tax credit reform holds sway. Read all about each Party's professed policies here:

You must be logged in to see this link.

And please use your vote, and use it well!

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tax Credit Casualties Forum © 2005-10 Tax Credit Casualties Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2