Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Archive
 HMRC and the Government Tax Credits
 Tax credits staff, stabbing us in the back
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

40 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  21:12:29  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message
Tax credits staff are what i feel as untrustworthy as the mob,
they know full well when a person is innocent of blame in an overpayment, they just don't care.
They are not the one struggling to pay their bills, they are not the ones who are losing their homes, and they are not the ones crippled by illness and stress due to their co*k up's
I am so angry at HMRC they have fully taken advantage of the people who trusted them (ie us innocent claimants) Yet knowing they've destroyed families and lives odesn't seem to enter in to the equation when chasing false made up overpayments, the truth is through computer error and staff co*k up they've lost 2.8 billion pounds, and instead of admitting their hash uo, they have decided to squeeze us claimants for the cash, knowing we will have a hard deal prooving our cases, due to HMRC withholding evidence and lying when in dispute.
I have had first hand experience to HMRC's lies and deciets.
They can not be trusted, I would rather trust a burgular in my home than HMRC, at least you can see whats taken by a thief in your home, but when the thief is HMRC and can legally take your money i feel thats worse.
If evidence was withheld in a murder trial the person withholding said eevidence would be guilty of perverting the course of justice, and aiding and abetting a criminal.
Why do those rules not apply to HMRC,
HMRC should stand for Horrible Money Raking Cun*s
Sorry but HMRC truly are unbelievable, lying, coniving, manipulative, con artists.
I sack the lot of them, my kids could do a better job

R.A. stirling
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tax Credit Casualties Forum © 2005-10 Tax Credit Casualties Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2