Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Tax Credit Casualties Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Tax Credit Overpayments
 The taxman's mistakes
 Theft by deception of authority
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted


28 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2008 :  14:11:57  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message


Why has no one yet made an official complaint to the police that HMRC are committing theft according to the Theft Act 1968 s2b of our right to .... (a fair hearing)....by deception of authority because they do not have an honest belief in their authority as they are unable to show it to me as is there duty according to Metropolitan Asylum District v Hill (1881) 6App Case 193 my rights being my tradable property according to Curry v Misa 1875 and every one of my rights is protected by the ICHOR TRUST Covenant as notified to the Queen and the Prime Minister and if the police do not properly investigate this attempted theft then the police will be damaging our property, rights being property, which is also a Terrorist Act according to the Terrorist Act 2001 wherein the definition of a terrorist is a person who threatens to damage or actually damages property, my rights being my property. Thus, we have the right to expect the police to investigate these serious allegations immediately because we believe Government has been infiltrated by terrorist’s hell bent on damaging our rights in order to cover up their terrorist activities.


HONESTY IS OUR POLICY

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View


Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2008 :  19:11:37  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
HMRC are committing lots of things!

Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

auntieh
Rank; Really should become a politician



United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2008 :  21:16:11  Show Profile Send auntieh a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ichortrust



Why has no one yet made an official complaint to the police that HMRC are committing theft according to the Theft Act 1968 s2b of our right to .... (a fair hearing)....by deception of authority because they do not have an honest belief in their authority as they are unable to show it to me as is there duty according to Metropolitan Asylum District v Hill (1881) 6App Case 193 my rights being my tradable property according to Curry v Misa 1875 and every one of my rights is protected by the ICHOR TRUST Covenant as notified to the Queen and the Prime Minister and if the police do not properly investigate this attempted theft then the police will be damaging our property, rights being property, which is also a Terrorist Act according to the Terrorist Act 2001 wherein the definition of a terrorist is a person who threatens to damage or actually damages property, my rights being my property. Thus, we have the right to expect the police to investigate these serious allegations immediately because we believe Government has been infiltrated by terrorist’s hell bent on damaging our rights in order to cover up their terrorist activities.


HONESTY IS OUR POLICY



With all due respect ICHOR, it's probably because it is very difficult to understand what it is that you are trying to argue. I have a first class honours degree in Linguistics (the scientific study of language: how it works and what it's for) and even I am having great difficulty in trying to translate what you say into plain English.

Just a couple of suggestions, but if you were to use shorter paragraphs and sentences, it would be much easier to put your arguments, which I am sure have a sound basis, into good use. Also, use of the wrong version of words with same sounds but different meaning and spelling, such as 'there' and 'their', often serves to change completely the meaning of a sentence or at best makes it harder to understand.

I am only too aware that literacy is difficult for many people to get to grips with for all kinds of reasons and, of course, the important thing is getting your message across in whatever way you can. However, with an issue as significant as this, it may well be that attention to detail and the use of simple language is what will make all the difference to your success.

I do hope you will accept these suggestions in the spirit in which they are intended.

Best wishes

Auntie



"You can dress a pig in a suit but you can't stop it grunting"
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin



3032 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2008 :  23:06:06  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
>>With all due respect ICHOR, it's probably because it is very difficult to understand what it is that you are trying to argue. I have a first class honours degree in Linguistics (the scientific study of language: how it works and what it's for) >>

Aye, and your knackered wi' Geordie an' all Hinny!

Geordie: "Yon lass's gorra fyece lyke a bagga spanners!"

English: "That lady's face is rather unnatractive"
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin



3032 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2008 :  23:33:13  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
Mind you Auntie; it may be the sheer complexity of the thing that's its beauty.

Think about it; it's so damn' complicated that the recipient (HMRC or whoever) get so thoroughly bogged-down in it that they just lose interest in pursuing you!

"When all else fails, blind the b uggers with bullshine & science!"

Edited by - Alan the Geordie on 24/01/2008 23:35:22
Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  08:26:06  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
I think it is complicated for a reason - as with any legal text.

A translation of that, for me, would be something like:

We could make an official complaint to the police that HMRC have committed theft under the Theft Act 1968 section 2b.

That act gives ordinary people the right to a fair hearing.

The only way HMRC can legally take away our rights to a fair hearing is if they can show us the law which gives them the right to take this away from us.

They have not shown us this law, and we doubt that they can.

The case of Metropolitan Asylum District v Hill (1881) 6App Case 193 shows that those seeking to remove our rights to a fair hearing have a duty to show their authority to do this.

The case of Curry v Misa 1875 ruled that a person's rights are their tradeable property.

Drawing on this, the ICHOR Trust, of which I am a beneficiary because of my own honesty, has set a charge for setting aside the rights of any of its beneficiaries. This is legally payable by anyone who pushes those rights aside without being able to prove their legal right to do this.

The police have a duty, if we complain about removal of our right to a fair hearing, to investigate HMRC.

If they refuse to investigate, under the recent Terrorist Act 2001 they could be defined as terrorists!

This is because one definition of a terrorist is a person who threatens to damage or actually damages property.

A person's rights are a person's property.


Thus, we have the right to expect the police to investigate these serious allegations immediately.

For HMRC to act in this way suggests that it is acting as a terrorist would, and damaging our rights for its own purposes.

Just my interpretation!


Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  08:29:23  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
In even simpler terms, isn't this a way to challenge HMRC's buckpassing to us? At the moment, the onus is on us to prove our innocence, not HMRC our guilt. The rights we do have aren't enforced as we would have to bring legal action at our own expense against them. So basically HMRC can do what they like right now.

Using ICHOR Trust's principles, we shift the burden from our proving our innocence or HMRC's breach of our rights to HMRC legally having to justify their own actions!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  08:30:08  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
Okay, so now who wants to test it out????

Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

sammy
Rank; Really should become a politician



690 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  09:47:35  Show Profile Send sammy a Private Message
I will, if someone could be so kind as to write it down. Who to send it to.
An explanation in simple English would be helpful also in case they contact me.
Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  12:49:44  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
I always thought this was one for you to try! Suitably clever, suitably anti-establishment, non-conformist and ideal for an end-of-the-line situation. Well volunteered. Will get Martin to contact you. Do keep us updated.

Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

auntieh
Rank; Really should become a politician



United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  20:48:09  Show Profile Send auntieh a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Alan the Geordie

>>With all due respect ICHOR, it's probably because it is very difficult to understand what it is that you are trying to argue. I have a first class honours degree in Linguistics (the scientific study of language: how it works and what it's for) >>

Aye, and your knackered wi' Geordie an' all Hinny!

Geordie: "Yon lass's gorra fyece lyke a bagga spanners!"

English: "That lady's face is rather unnatractive"




No Geordie's fine Alan. We did that in Sociolinguistics!

"You can dress a pig in a suit but you can't stop it grunting"
Go to Top of Page

auntieh
Rank; Really should become a politician



United Kingdom
625 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  20:53:22  Show Profile Send auntieh a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ali M-W

I think it is complicated for a reason - as with any legal text.

A translation of that, for me, would be something like:

We could make an official complaint to the police that HMRC have committed theft under the Theft Act 1968 section 2b.

That act gives ordinary people the right to a fair hearing.

The only way HMRC can legally take away our rights to a fair hearing is if they can show us the law which gives them the right to take this away from us.

They have not shown us this law, and we doubt that they can.

The case of Metropolitan Asylum District v Hill (1881) 6App Case 193 shows that those seeking to remove our rights to a fair hearing have a duty to show their authority to do this.

The case of Curry v Misa 1875 ruled that a person's rights are their tradeable property.

Drawing on this, the ICHOR Trust, of which I am a beneficiary because of my own honesty, has set a charge for setting aside the rights of any of its beneficiaries. This is legally payable by anyone who pushes those rights aside without being able to prove their legal right to do this.

The police have a duty, if we complain about removal of our right to a fair hearing, to investigate HMRC.

If they refuse to investigate, under the recent Terrorist Act 2001 they could be defined as terrorists!

This is because one definition of a terrorist is a person who threatens to damage or actually damages property.

A person's rights are a person's property.


Thus, we have the right to expect the police to investigate these serious allegations immediately.

For HMRC to act in this way suggests that it is acting as a terrorist would, and damaging our rights for its own purposes.

Just my interpretation!


Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.





Yes that's about what I had worked out Ali. The trouble is, when people are faced with long, unbroken texts the tendency is to lose the will to live half way through, give up and turn to something easier. The idea of HMRC giving up and going away because it is confused is very appealing, but I suspect it is more likely to give up reading and carry on as before, unless someone does take this on.

I would still like to know from ICHOR whether he has ever had any success in getting any kind of legal action dismissed or abandoned by using these arguments.



"You can dress a pig in a suit but you can't stop it grunting"
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin



3032 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  23:57:22  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
>>
I would still like to know from ICHOR whether he has ever had any success in getting any kind of legal action dismissed or abandoned by using these arguments.>>

You and me both Auntie!

Geordie: "Yon lass's gorra fyece lyke a bagga spanners!"

English: "That lady's face is rather unnatractive"
Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2008 :  07:39:24  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
Didn't someone get let off a parking offence long enough to leave this drizzly, sinking (in more ways than one), unelected dictator-run FUBAR island and go live somewhere a little less corrup, like Cuba or somewhere?



Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

onlimee
Rank; Hector Tax Inspector



50 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2008 :  23:43:55  Show Profile Send onlimee a Private Message
from what I can glean - or at least think I can glean - this [ICHOR] seems like good stuff, but phew, am so glad someone's put a translation up for it - ICHORs posts are exhausting to read through, never mind translate.Maybe that's why no one's put a challenge in yet??

I reckon that this amount and type of [ICHOR] detail is best left for PMs rather than the forum postings and ........... simple yes or nos to questions ? am thinking of Alan's direct question re success of the parking fine challenge

Now for the controversial bit and I really don't mean to sound glib, but I'm wondering why no one's challenging things left right and centre if there's legislation in place which is so watertight - maybe I'm just cynical

Short answers would be appreciated please


oops, just had to edit this to make it easier to understand - knew what I meant, but it didn't quite translate into the right words when I read it after posting it

Edited by - onlimee on 26/01/2008 23:57:40
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin



3032 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2008 :  02:00:00  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
>>oops, just had to edit this to make it easier to understand - knew what I meant, but it didn't quite translate into the right words when I read it after posting it>>

You think you've got problems? I have to write my posts twice - first in Geordie & then in the Queens English translation!!

Geordie: "Yon lass's gorra fyece lyke a bagga spanners!"

English: "That lady's face is rather unnatractive"
Go to Top of Page

onlimee
Rank; Hector Tax Inspector



50 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2008 :  13:42:49  Show Profile Send onlimee a Private Message
thought you'd got 2 keyboards Alan
Go to Top of Page

Alan the Geordie
Admin



3032 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2008 :  18:02:08  Show Profile Send Alan the Geordie a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by onlimee

thought you'd got 2 keyboards Alan



I have, but I lent the Geordie one to Ali because she was writing a Geordie song - or rather changing the words of a Geordie song so as to make it relevant to the Tax Credits Fiasco.

She's done two I think and they're on the site somewhere, but as usual I can't find them!

Geordie: "Yon lass's gorra fyece lyke a bagga spanners!"

English: "That lady's face is rather unnatractive"
Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2008 :  19:10:27  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
Alan, you'll find 'em here:

You must be logged in to see this link.

I got so far Geordiefying one of 'em and then gave up. I think Sanskrit or Chinese would be easier!

Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

Ali M-W
Mod



3558 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2008 :  19:13:55  Show Profile Send Ali M-W a Private Message
And actually it was three!

Oracle: What do all men with power want? More power.

Go to Top of Page

familytaxcredit
Forum Admin



373 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2008 :  00:55:59  Show Profile Send familytaxcredit a Private Message
Must admit, any solicitor whom was good, would use the same tactics, but hey its the publicity if all else fails. The problems I have with the script is under cross examination,,,I mean, I can't say in court err cos someone on the internet said you can't do that...can i? -;)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tax Credit Casualties Forum © 2005-10 Tax Credit Casualties Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2
Powered by ForumCo 2000-2008
TOS - AUP - URA - Privacy Policy